BTI Refund Policy
POLICY BRIEF & PURPOSE:
This Cancellation/Refund policy applies to all the students who enrolls for a course with BTI
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
BTI will offer a refund on the following lines:
• Refund is issued only in case of withdrawals due to unsatisfactory/delayed training delivery on the part of BTI and only upon through investigation and approval from the management. Clear report from the student contain all reasons should be submitted immediately during the first 2 sessions from the course. After this it will rejected.
• Students enrolled for E-Learning courses are not eligible for refund.
• BTI will NOT offer refund to students under the following circumstances:
• In case the Student fail to attend the scheduled classes of the course.
• Money back guarantee is void if the participant has attended the first 2 sessions, .
• Refund on batch rescheduled by the participant is not applicable. The only option is to change the Schedule as per the available batches provided by BTI.
• If the refund request is raised after 30 days of enrollment under any condition.
• Refund request can be initiated by the Student only.
• Contents of the email should be followed by submitting Online-Refund Request Form (Filled) attached with Payment Proof, Course Details, Bank Details, valid reason for refund and etc.
PAYMENT of REFUND
• 250 AED admin Fees Non refundable
• 25% of the course fee as a service charge on the transaction amount will be borne by the student (Online, Offline and Self-paced & E-Learning Courses).
• Tax Amount 5% of the course fee will be deducted.
• If approved, refunds are paid in local currency within 14 business days with accompanying evidence required only.
• Refunds will be done through the Original Mode of Payment.